PRICE REDUCED!! This farm has all the features needed to be a great hunting farm within minutes of Danville. Thick brushy bedding areas and rolling timber give way to a winding creek bottom that provides great travel corridors for the big IL bucks calling this farm home. Plenty of hardwood trees for a good bit of timber value on the entire farm. Would make a great building or development site with multiple areas to build a dream home or business. You could use the 3 acres on the north side of Hungry Hollow road to build a home and the remainder for recreational uses. The south end borders Bar Lake which is a gated area with a couple of nice homes along the lake. Very nice setting with country living just outside of Danville.
- Located approximately 2.5 miles west of Danville
- Paved road frontage on the north end
- Gravel road frontage with lake side access on the south end
- Multiple building sites
- Great hunting farm
- Plenty of deer and turkey sign throughout the entire farm
- Winding creek creates a great travel corridor for giant IL whitetails
- Plenty of terrain features with several ridges and creek bottoms
- Lots of harvestable oaks and walnuts
- Good timber value
- Multiple areas for stand sites
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.