Great Location in northern St. Charles County that offers plenty of open space for a country feel for horses or livestock. Subdivision backs to Indian Camp Creek Park with easement access to the park. Paved road on property. Highly sought after building sites in Wentzville School District. Priced to Sell. Bank owned.
Hwy 61 North to Dietrich Rd. to Right on Hunn Rd. Property on Right. See Sign.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Timberland in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.