This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Check out this quality hunting tract featuring beautiful rolling topography and diverse forest habitat. Rolling hardwoods meet thick pines creating a lot of edge habitat for deer to utilize with all of the forest cover transitions. The property adjoins Langlade County Forest land on three sides so you have direct access to hunt and explore additional acreage. There is good road access and an excellent internal trail system to get around the property. Several lakes, rivers, trout streams, ATV and snowmobile trails are also nearby for endless outdoor recreation options. If you are looking for more land, additional land is available. Come and see everything that this property has to offer.
- Borders Langlade County Forest land on 3 sides for more room to hunt
- Rolling hardwoods meet thick pines
- Lots of edge habitat for deer to utilize
- Great internal road system
- Several lakes within a short drive including Summit, Bass, Enterprise, and Upper/Lower Post Lake
- Near ATV and snowmobile trails
- Trout streams nearby, including Hunting River and Prairie River
- Nearby Moccasin Lake Trail Area offers a variety of recreation options including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding
- In MFL-CLOSED program for low taxes
- About 1 hour 5 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour 30 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours from Green Bay; 2 hours 5 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 10 minutes from Madison; 3 hours 30 minutes from Milwaukee
- Additional land available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Langlade County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.