Rader Lodge has been in the hunting and fishing business since 1986 and has an outstanding reputation as a top destination in north central Kansas for great hunting and fishing. This property has great income potential and averages $370,000 in gross income annually. There are nine apartments that make up the lodge and it can house up to 45 people at one time. Each apartment has individual heat, air and a full kitchen and bath. This is a turnkey operation that comes with everything needed to successfully run the business. The lodge has high speed internet fiber, two 2005 pickup trucks, three boats, and hundreds of treestands. This lodge is located ½ mile from the boat ramp on Waconda Lake, and within a short drive to the 15,000 acres of private leased and well managed hunting paradise.
- A turnkey operation with fantastic income potential that averages $370,000 annually
- Strategically positioned to be in close proximity to excellent hunting and fishing opportunities
- Rader Lodge has a solid history of putting clients on big bucks, big gobblers, lots of pheasants, and big fish
- Averages greater than a 60% return customer rate
- The Lodge is well maintained and comfortable
- All of the equipment is well maintained and in good working order
- Seller has offered to assist the new owner in the initial transition
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.