This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This is a great opportunity to own a piece of diverse land in the heart of trophy whitetail country. There's great access and opportunity on this acreage with a mix of timber, tillable and low brushy grassland. Several creek branches traverse the buck holding low ground that is boardered on the northwest by hay ground and on the southeast by timber. Investment potential comes from the harvest ready timber, tillable acreage and development possibility. Being located only a few miles from the town of Port Wing and Lake Superior makes this property a great place from which to enjoy the local color, natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities. Port Wing offers the rich history of the great timber and fishing industries of the Lake Superior south shore region. Enjoy local events like the annual fish boil and art festival. Visit the fruit country, Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Twin Falls Park, Quarry Point Boreal Forest Protected Area, Big Pete Boreal Forest Lake Shore, Sea Caves which drew visitors from all over the nation this past winter and The Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. The unique and sought after recreational location, great ecological diversity in notoriously big buck country, and income potential make this property a fantastic value at bargain basement local land prices.
- Great access on paved highway
- Short driveway with culvert already installed
- Consists of three adjoined parcels allowing for ease of development or sale of individual parcels
- Income potential with timber harvest and hayfield lease
- Located near Port Wing and Lake Superior offering great local color, natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities
- Area typically known for high density deer herd with quality genetics
- Nice diverse mix of tillable, timber and brushy/grassy lowland
- Electricity and phone at street
- Approximate distances according to Mapquest: Port Wing 2 miles; Duluth/ Superior 40 miles; Eau Claire 165 miles; Minneapolis/St. Paul 190 miles; Madison 340 miles; Chicago, IL 470 miles
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.