Beautiful level building lots on an elevated bench overlooking the wild and pristine Methow River. The Methow is famous for it's great Steelhead fishing. Add to that access to thousands of acres of National Forest from nearby trailheads and you'll appreciate what living here affords the avid recreationalist. Several 1+ acre lots available for $47,500 each. Underground power/phone and a shared well. Adjacent 6 acres also available for additional $80,000.
Take Hwy 153 up the Methow Valley Hwy from Pateros approx. 5 miles to the lots on your right directly across from Rancho del Hurrican horse ranch.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Okanogan County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Okanogan County
- Recreational Property in Okanogan County
- Residential Property in Okanogan County
- Lakefront Property in Okanogan County
- Riverfront Property in Okanogan County
- Undeveloped Land in Okanogan County
- Commercial Property in Okanogan County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.