This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This property is the ideal combination of farmland and hunting land. There are 80 acres of highly productive farmland currently in corn and soybeans. The typical yield on corn is close to 200 bushels per acre. You will have added income from either farming it yourself or leasing it out to a local farmer. The cropland is bordered by timber, mostly hardwoods. The woods provide a santuary and hold deer. There are numerous game trails from the woods into the cropland. You will even see bedding areas in the cropland. The long transition edges provide penty of good sites for either hanging tree stands or settting up ground blinds. The neighbors have been practicing Quality Deer Management and several big bucks have been harvested in the area. The turkey hunting is excellent as well. 69 acres of the timber has been enrolled in the Managed Forest Land program thru 2025 for lower taxes. Taxes were $3,996 in 2013. The remaining 86 acre of timber is not in MFL and could be logged at any time for additional income. Very secluded with access by a recorded easement. Gated entrance. Located 25 minutes southeast of La Crosse, 1. 5 hours northeast of Decorah, Iowa, 1.5 hours east of Rochester, MN, 2.5 hours northwest of Madison and 3 hours southeast of Minneapolis. This is a great investment whether you use it for farming, hunting or both.
- 80 acres of very productive farmland
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Surrounding neighbors practicing Quality Deer Management
- 155 acres of timber with 69 acres enrolled in Managed Forest Land program
- Access thru recorded easement with gated entrance
- Located 25 minutes southeast of La Crosse, 1. 5 hours northeast of Decorah, Iowa, 2.5 hours northwest of Madison and 3 hours southeast of Minneapolis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.