This 20 acre tract is in a prime location! Located one and a half miles from Southeast School, only seven miles to the local hospitals and doctors, and has access to Highway 19 South. The land features beautiful gently rolling topography and a flowing creek at the back of the property. This tract is ideal for a residential property but can also be developed for recreational use such as deer hunting. This is a great area for whitetail deer. Will subdivide. Broker is the owner.
This 20+/- acre tract is located on Highway 19 South in Southeast Lauderdale County, MS only 15 minutes from downtown Meridian, 30 minutes from Quitman, 35 minutes from Newton, and an hour and half from Jackson.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lauderdale County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Lauderdale County
- Undeveloped Land in Lauderdale County
- Lakefront Property in Lauderdale County
- Recreational Property in Lauderdale County
- Residential Property in Lauderdale County
- Timberland in Lauderdale County
- Hunting Land in Lauderdale County