This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This piece of hunting paradise is located in an area of Kansas that produces several trophy whitetails each and every year. Located less than a mile from the south fork of the Solomon River and right next door to a piece of the Webster State Park wildlife area, this property offers everything you need to grow and hold trophy whitetails. With a secluded 9 acre food plot, a year-round water source (Sand Creek) and CRP grass & cedar trees providing abundant cover – this property is an absolute hot spot for deer and turkey hunters.
- Located 8 miles West of Stockton and 40 miles northwest of Hays this unique tract of land is located in an area that is known nationwide by both hunters and fishermen
- Less than one mile from Webster State Reservoir and the south fork of the Solomon River, this property actually borders a piece of Webster State Parkâ??s wildlife area that provides food plots, tall grassland and strategically planted tree cover to house some of the stateâ??s largest whitetails
- Sand Creek winds through the heart of the property providing sufficient cover for wildlife, a year-round water source and a natural travel route for whitetails and turkeys
- Large cottonwood trees throughout the creek bottom provide excellent stand setups. Access points on all sides make this an easy property to hunt with minimal intrusion when entering and exiting the property
- On the west edge of the property thereâ??s a portion of the creek bottom with a 9 acre agriculture field that is completely secluded from the road and state wildlife refuge. The timber and dirt along the edge of this feed field is scarred with rubs, scrapes and trails that have been travelled by old Kansas bruisers for several decades. This is an absolute honey hole for whitetails and turkeys, sure to be visited each year by trophy bucks and toms that call this area home
- The acreage of this property consists of 57 acres of tillable farmland, 72 acres of CRP grass and 45 acres of pasture and waterways. Annual CRP income is $3,127 through 2020
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.