This 397 acre tract located on the Wilkinson Amite county line is perfect for the serious hunter. The property connects to the famous Tatum Plantation so you know it has great genetics. The deer on the property have been hunted with bows only for the past 5 seasons. There are many mature bucks on the property due to the strict big buck management plan the owner has been using. With 4 food plots and 2 live creeks the property has all the ingredients to grow big deer!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Wilkinson County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Wilkinson County
- Lakefront Property in Wilkinson County
- Riverfront Property in Wilkinson County
- Recreational Property in Wilkinson County
- Undeveloped Land in Wilkinson County
- Commercial Property in Wilkinson County
- Ranches in Wilkinson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.