This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Located Just south of Chatsworth with 2500 feet of frontage on HWY 411 and less than one mile from scenic Carters Lake, this property has the potential to be a dream getaway or a great location for your full-time residence. Offering a diverse habitat of mature hardwoods, rolling hills, elevation with breathtaking views, established food plots, maintained internal road system as well as immature pines. Loaded with whitetail deer, wild turkeys, squirrels, bear, ducks, rabbits and many native birds, this property has something for everyone. This property won't last long so call today to schedule your private showing!
- 2500' of highway frontage on hwy 411 (Possible Development Potential)
- Established food plots
- Solid internal road system
- Two creeks running through the property (Rock Springs Branch Creek)
- Duck hole off main creek
- Mature hardwoods and pines through out property
- Less than one mile from Coosawattee River
- 3 miles west of Carters Lake
- 40 Miles to Chatanooga / 60 Miles North of Atlanta
- Beautiful rolling hills and hardwood ridges
- Diverse habitate with plenty of food, bedding area, and large timber
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Murray County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.