This is a great piece of hunting property that’s loaded with wildlife. It borders a 15000-acre old river wildlife refuge. Not only would you have your land to hunt on you would have 15000 other acres to hunt also. To top that off this property has a really nice cabin on it. It was completely remodeled last year with everything new. It has a couple of Storage buildings also. There is a gravel pit on this property that could be made into a nice lake. The Pearl River is just a couple of miles away with public boat landings, so you would have some great fishing opportunities. There’s also a place to build a big home on if the cabin is not big enough. It’s less than an hour from New Orleans or Slidell, Louisianna.
- 60 miles from New Orleans, La. and 44 miles from Slidell, LAâ??â??â??
- This property borders a 15000 acre wildlife refuge
- Nice cabin that has completely remodeled
- 2 storage buildings
- Nice covered porch built onto cabin
- Really nice home siteâ??
- Cabin comes completely furnished with furniture that's brand new
- Onsite water well
- Food plots and stands
- Gravel pit on property that could be made into nice lake
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Ranches in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Lakefront Property in Pearl River County
- Riverfront Property in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.