This nearly all tillable tract is in the St. Peters Bottoms, just East of "Old Town St. Peters", off Highway C. The farm has 54 acres of high tillable productive loam soils with 1 acre of drainage ditches. This property is an excellent agricultural investment as well as potential commercial at just a stones throw from Mid Rivers Mall. This Farm is a Rare Find and properties like this seldom come on the market. $687,500/$12,500 per acre
Highway 70 to Mid Rivers Mall Dr, .5 miles to left on Salt River Rd, .4 miles to right on Highway C to .7 miles property on left.
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.