This property is a feast for the eyes; Beautiful private 35 acre lake for fishing, water skiing, waterfowling or quiet walks. The property is heavily timbered with wildlife sightings daily. Expansive four year old 7000 square foot lodge that is a blank slate inside, while a huge quantity of the supplies to complete are there, it can be finished the way you desire. The top floor has a 50'x50' open room as well as a separate 40'x40' area for bedrooms or a kitchen area. The lower floor has a 40'x40' open room as well as multiple bedroom/store rooms. The covered upper deck is 560 square feet. There is also a separate 1200 square foot house, two bedroom, two bath it has a 600 square foot deck as well as a swimming pool and sauna. There is a 40'x75' metal building as well as two 10'x18' metal car ports. The property is fenced and gated for control. There are 18 income producing tillable acres that have been in a rotation of corn and soybeans the last several years. The lake was stocked by the state fishery department in 2001. The path around the lake is over two miles making for a great walk. The many geological formations are beautiful and have to be seen. If you are looking for your own private family get away were you can pursue your desires of watersports, hunting, fishing ,walking or just relaxing without have to fight the crowds this should be your new home.
- 7000 square foot lodge that has the necessary components to be a restaurant or a residents
- 1200 square foot house 2 bed/2 bath, large living room with pool and sauna
- 35 acre lake your own private ski/fishing resort. Lake stocked in 2001
- Metal boat dock with jet ski lift
- Cabin cruiser boat comes with purchase of property
- 40x75 metal storage building
- 2 metal car ports
- 18 tillable acres has been in a steady rotation of corn and soybeans
- Great deer, turkey and waterfowl hunting
- 2 ponds
- Beautiful geologically diverse formations
- Remote designated beach area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.