This mostly timber tract is rolling topography, giving you the chance to hunt the high ridges during deer season. Wildlife will take advantage of the small pond offering them an excellent water supply during the summer months. There is one area that could easily be converted to a food plot to attract more deer. Call today to schedule your own private showing.
- Just outside of Metropolis
- 30+ acres of timber for deer hunting located within one mile of Shawnee National Forest
- Highway road frontage with all utilities offering the opportunity to sell home building sites
- One small pond
- ATV trail offers access throughout the property
- Property sits near the Pope County line
- Deer sign throughout entire farm
- 11.5 miles from Metropolis and 16 miles from Paducah, Kentucky, giving you access to many restaurants and shopping
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.