This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Picture your family on a spring afternoon sitting front of the rustic little cabin overlooking the picturesque creek with a campfire going in the middle of nowhere. This is a very nice location to enjoy family gatherings, hunt trophy whitetails and it has multiple home sites. This farm has one of the best funnels for whitetail travel I have ever seen and uses a corridor under the overpass of Route 70. Deer literally have to go through this “tunnel” to cross the road. With a good food source in the tillable acres, it would set up to be one of the best travel corridors for miles. The winding creek bisects the farm and is very picturesque. The location sets up well for a getaway cabin or for future business development. Great private access allows access from the west and the east. The wildlife cover is very diverse from creek bottom to hardwood ridges to thick cedar bedding areas. This farm has all the makings of a true small parcel trophy whitetail farm. No one has been allowed to hunt the farm in several years, which should provide some great times afield. I personally know some trophy hunters who hunt not to far from this location and the deer hunting is reported to be incredible in the surrounding area.
- 9 acres tillable for income or food plots
- Convenient access with future development potential
- Great features for a hunting piece
- Quaint little cabin would make a great place for a family picnic
- Incredible habitat for trophy whitetails
- Mixture of hardwoods and thick bedding areas
- Old Route 40 runs through part of the farm
- Just minutes from Marshall, IL and Terre Haute, IN
- Less than 1 mile east of the Indiana State Line
- Unique location between Rt. 40 and Rt. 70
- Private location
- Utilities available on site
- Multiple building or development sites
- Mature hardwood and softwood timber can be harvested
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Clark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.