This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! With over 200 productive tillable acres consisting of Class II and III soils, this property will make a great addition to any farming operation. Interstate 70 splits the acreage into two parcels and there is easy access to both parcels along a well-maintained county road that passes over I-70. All of the sellers mineral rights pass to the buyer making for an attractive investment opportunity as well. Call today for more details!
- This farm is located 2 Â½ miles East of Collyer along Interstate 70. 74.84 acres located North of I-70 and 147 acres located on the south side
- 201.74 acres of tillable cropland consisting entirely of Class II and III soils
- Soil Types: 101.42 acres Class II Harney silt loam, 0-1% slopes; 24.73 acres Class II Holdrege silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 81.91 acres Class III Penden clay loam; 20.70 acres Class III Coly silt loam
- 72.38 acres is currently planted to wheat. Buyer will receive the Sellerâ??s 1/3 share of the growing wheat crop
- Entire property is currently rented on a 1/3 to 2/3 crop share basis for 2016
- Easily accessible along 150 Ave for the South 147 acres. The 75 +/- acres North of Interstate 70 can be accessed from County Rd H
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights. All of the ownerâ??s interest will pass to the Buyer at date of closing
- FSA Base Acres: 65.12, Wheat; 54.38, Grain Sorghum
- FSA PLC Yield: 37, Wheat; 59, Grain Sorghum
- Legal Description: SW/4 & E/2 NW/4 of Section 11, Township 12 South, Range 25 West in Trego County
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data