This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! With over 200 productive tillable acres consisting of Class II and III soils, this property will make a great addition to any farming operation. Interstate 70 splits the acreage into two parcels and there is easy access to both parcels along a well-maintained county road that passes over I-70. All of the sellers mineral rights pass to the buyer making for an attractive investment opportunity as well. Call today for more details!
- This farm is located 2 Â½ miles East of Collyer along Interstate 70. 74.84 acres located North of I-70 and 147 acres located on the south side
- 201.74 acres of tillable cropland consisting entirely of Class II and III soils
- Soil Types: 101.42 acres Class II Harney silt loam, 0-1% slopes; 24.73 acres Class II Holdrege silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 81.91 acres Class III Penden clay loam; 20.70 acres Class III Coly silt loam
- 72.38 acres is currently planted to wheat. Buyer will receive the Sellerâ??s 1/3 share of the growing wheat crop
- Entire property is currently rented on a 1/3 to 2/3 crop share basis for 2016
- Easily accessible along 150 Ave for the South 147 acres. The 75 +/- acres North of Interstate 70 can be accessed from County Rd H
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights. All of the ownerâ??s interest will pass to the Buyer at date of closing
- FSA Base Acres: 65.12, Wheat; 54.38, Grain Sorghum
- FSA PLC Yield: 37, Wheat; 59, Grain Sorghum
- Legal Description: SW/4 & E/2 NW/4 of Section 11, Township 12 South, Range 25 West in Trego County
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Trego County
- Trego County Properties by City
- Ogallah, KS Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.