This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
106 surveyed acres of prime Wilkinson County are waiting for you. This property sits next to the Mississippi River at Fort Adams and is loaded with deer and ducks. It includes frontage on the Old Homochitto River, which is now a lake, offering duck hunting and fishing. Turkey, hog and squirrel hunters will enjoy this tract as well.Adjacent acreage is available. Lake Mary, a pristine oxbow, is minutes away and is known for excellent fishing and water skiing. Please call more info.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Wilkinson County
- Wilkinson County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Wilkinson County
- Residential Property in Wilkinson County
- Riverfront Property in Wilkinson County
- Recreational Property in Wilkinson County
- Undeveloped Land in Wilkinson County
- Commercial Property in Wilkinson County
- Ranches in Wilkinson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.