This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here’s a hunting tract that has all ingredients it takes to grow and hold mature whitetails. The habitat diversity on this property is second to none. There is a wide variety of mast producing hardwoods. Approximately 20 acres of open area for food plots or row crops. Thick brushy understory and different stages of successional growth provide excellent cover and plenty of forage for deer to browse on. And the Topography creates natural pinch points and funnels to ambush those big Pennyrile region bucks. On the north end, there is a small lake that is great for bass and pan fishing. There is a trail system that will easily lead you to any portion of the property. Traveling the trails will be much easier in a brand new 2016 John Deere Gator which will be included in the sale of this property. The keys to the XUV590i will be handed over at closing so be sure to give us a call today to schedule your private showing!
- Diverse habitat in an area known for producing big bucks
- Plenty of open areas perfect for food plots
- Good trail system throughout property
- Plenty of thick brushy cover to hold whitetails
- Electric available at road
- 45 minutes to Bowling Green
- 2 hours to Nashville
- Beautiful small lake on north end of property
- Some areas could potentially be opened up for tillable
- Topographical features create plenty of natural pinch points and funnels
- Many different species of mast producing hardwoods
- Included in sale of property is a 2016 John Deere Gator XUV590i
- Call for Specs and model information
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.