SEE ALL THE TRAIL CAM PICS FOR THIS PROPERTY!! My experience in this part of Iowa until recently has been driving through it. After looking at just a few properties in this area, I think this area might be one of our popular state's last BIG BUCK secrets. The terrain reminds me most of Northeast Iowa (my home turf) and from the sign I see that is consistent in this area, it is obviously home to the same caliber of world-class whitetail. As a matter of fact, a family member of the current owner took a 190's class buck on this farm and reported seeing a bigger one. The great buck has been displayed in a popular sporting good store from his home town. That really didn't surprise me after I toured this rugged tract that features 3/4 mile of Des Moines River frontage and terrain and habitat features that mature deer instinctively call home. The river allows stealth access if desired to multiple ambush spots scattered along the steep point and ridge filled valley. The set-ups will be ideal for deer returning from nights spent in adjacent ag fields. This farm also provides top access that will allow easy entrance to sets that will be perfect for intercepting deer en-route back to the food source fields in the evenings. Several "Million Dollar Views" will make great places to pass your time waiting for your trophy to appear.
- 2016 TRAIL CAM PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Just north of Fraser and 15 minutes northwest of Boone
- 15 acres enrolled in CRP
- Very secluded with no road frontage
- Great mature buck holding habitat
- Excellent food plot locations at dual elevations
- Des Moines River will provide excellent fishing and water recreation opportunities
- Excellent whitetail, turkey, and morrel hunting property
- Very unique and scenic part of Iowa
- Protective and watchful neighbors
- Large populations of deer and turkeys
- Prime Des Moines River Valley building site if desired
- Rural water at property and ready for hook-up if needed
- Electric should not be a difficult process
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.