This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
- Scenic hunting and recreational property with well-built cabin
- Property is located near Cole Camp and Lincoln, MO; 1 1/2 hours from Kansas City and Springfield, MO
- Farm is complimented with beautiful grassland fields, strategically placed foodplots, timbered ridges, thick cedar thickets and a nice rockbottom creek
- 5 strategically placed foodplots have been established throughout the property
- Awesome rolling terrain with countless ridges, drainages and pinch points scattered throughout the farm!
- Incredible hunting layout! Large native grass fields tucked in the center of the farm with multiple foodplots placed throughout.
- Multiple ridges and draws meet on the farm creating excellent travel corridors for cruising bucks! Check out the aerial view!
- One of the neatest aspects of the farm is the panoramic views! Farm is complimented with multiple panoramic views of the surrounding countryside!
- ATV trails and roads provides great access to the entire property
- Farm has been managed to hold and grow big deer, turkey and small game.
- Very nice tower blind and multiple stands and blinds included with the sale
- Perfect hunting cabin with 12x28 living quarters. Living quarters are complete with concrete floor, wood stove with brick chimney, countertop with sink, interior/exterior lighting, windows and much more.
- Cabin is complimented with large lean toos on each side for equipment storage and nice area with picnic table for rest and relaxation. Large loft above cabin for additional storage.
- Hunting cabin is set up for low maintenance living. Electricity is provided by solar panels and water is brought in and pumped with electric water pump. Heat is provided by the wood stove.
- Property taxes are approximately $147 annually
Broker's Comments: Nestled in the heart of big buck country, this farm is truly one of a kind and offer it all! The farm features a perfect balance of large grassland fields, strategically placed foodplots, timbered ridges, thick cedar thickets, and a nice rockbottom creek. The farm literally has everything you could want on a property to grow and hold bucks to maturity. There is great access provided to all parts of the farm for different stand sites and wind directions and several thick sections of the farm have been designated as sanctuaries. The farm is also complimented with a great hunting cabin that is well built and easy to maintain. If your looking for a great farm that is perfectly laid out, you need to check this one out!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Benton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.