This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Where to begin… This property has been developed and maintained at the highest level. The current owners have designed and built a fantastic custom home and diverse piece of land. The home has been upgraded with extra thick insulation, custom cedar kitchen cabinets, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, custom stairway to the second floor, a large stone fireplace, and much more! The land is a certified tree farm offering many tax advantages. There are multiple springs and one main creek providing ample water for owners and wildlife. There are approximately 10-12 acres in pasture and 8-10 more acres in food plots. The farm offers income potential through hunting and hay leases. There are 5 separate locked and gated entrances to access various parts of the property. Whether you want to hunt, fish, recreate, or just get away and refuel, this property and the local resources can provide it all!!
- Cozy two bedrooms, two baths sitting on almost 300 acres of great wildlife habitat
- The home features an Amish custom built cedar cabin with many upgrades
- The property features plentiful deer and turkey, springs and creeks, and pasture
- Seven established food plots with internal trails leading to them all
- The property has been managed for trophy bucks and is currently being leased out for 2016
- The property is located within 15 minutes of town and amenities
- The property is also within minutes to famous Dale Hollow Lake!
- The state offers over the counter licenses and some of the least expensive land taxes!
- The property also features 28 peach trees, 15 apple, 5 plum, 4 pear, 2 apricot, and blackberries!!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cumberland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.