This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! If you have ever hunted along the Mississippi River you know how special and enjoyable it is. The thing that sets these type properties apart is the quality and quantity of deer one can see while spending time here. I consider this to be a trophy property and one that does not become available very often. This tract is very developed and ready for the next owner to move in and start hunting that day. The lodge overlooks the Mississippi River and the setting, is one everyone will enjoy. If you are looking for some of the best whitetail hunting the south has to offer, this tract will not disappoint you.
- Property is located 10 minutes north of Vicksburg on Kings Point Island
- Complete turn key property with furnished lodge and well developed road system with food plots
- Shooting houses and deer stands included
- Protien feeding program has been in place for aprrox. 5 years
- 2 duck impoundments in place now with opportunities to easily create additional waterfowl impoundments
- Access is by county maintaned and operated barge 7 days a week with improved all season road to lodge
- High deer density
- Turkey hunting
- Year round recreational retreat
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Warren County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.