Opportunities like this don’t come often, but finally this rare tract of unique property which has been owned by the seller for over 40 years is finally up for grabs. Looking to possibly build that dream home, cabin or lodge? Enjoy breathtaking views of ‘Blue Mounds‘ said to be one of the best vantage points in the entire state. Two natural springs flow through the property along with rock outcroppings including the famous knob that runs along a portion of the property near Knobs Road. Once you reach the top and walk to the north end you can relax and view the Baraboo Bluffs. Quality deer management is a huge success in this area and the results are jaw-dropping. If you’re looking for that unique property to enjoy your favorite cup of coffee watching the sunrise or simply entertaining guests at sunset, this is it. Give me a call today to schedule a private showing.
- Build your dream home, cabin or lodge as this is said to be one of the best views of 'Blue Mounds' anywhere in the state
- Sky high rock-outcropping knobs run along a portion of the property
- 2 natural springs run through the property
- Views of the Baraboo Bluffs can be enjoyed from atop the Knob
- Gated entry to add a sense of security
- Parcel is a mix of mostly productive woods with additional high fertile soil content making for excellent tillable
- Area is know for organic farming growth because of rich soil matter
- Unique property that is nestled in some of the finest big buck country you can find
- Property will be surveyed
- Parcel ID Numbers: Town of Ridgeway 024-0006 (9.28+/- acres) & Town of Arena 002-1492 (40.00 +/- acres)
- Approximate distances: Madison 1 hour, Chicago 3 hours, Dubuque, IA 45 minutes, Wisconsin Dells 1 hour, Rockford 2 hours
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.