PRICE REDUCED!! This is a beautiful Northwoods property perfect for building your home, weekend getaway or parking an RV. The parcel has paved road frontage with telephone and electricity available and easy access to a state highway. A culvert and gravel driveway has been installed and a building spot cleared. A trail exits the apple tree lined clearing heading through the woods past a small clover plot and ends at another ridge top opening on the edge of a large tamarack wetland. From the west side opening, there are beautiful sunset views across the wetland to Ojibwa State Park and the Tuscobia State Trail. Besides its proximity to those area recreational assets, the property is located near the great fishing and canoeing of the Chippewa River. Deer, bear, turkeys, grouse and other game make this property home. For the whitetail hunter, the parcel is strategically located at a pinch point on high ground between two large wetland areas. The brushy frontage on one of those wetlands offers a great opportunity to ambush animals traveling this edge habitat. If you’re in the market for an affordable piece of land to call your own and use as a peaceful recreational getaway, you’ve found it.
- Paved road access
- Telephone and electricity available at the road
- Gravel driveway with culvert and cleared opening already installed
- Small clover plot and apple trees
- Beautiful sunset views
- Ojibwa State Park, Tuscobia State Trail and the Chippewa River are located practically at your back door and provide camping, fishing, canoeing, hiking, biking, motorized recreation and more
- Approx. Distances according to Mapquest: 2 miles to Ojibwa, WI; 35 miles to Hayward, WI; 85 miles to Eau Claire; 105 miles to Duluth/Superior; 140 miles to Wausau, WI; 150 miles to Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; 250 miles to Madison, WI; and 385 miles to Chicago, IL
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.