This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Drive a little further and get a whole lot more! 19.44 Acres. Private setting, mostly wooded with some clearing. Wildlife abounds. Hunting permitted. Located in historic Westmoreland County, Virginia. Minutes from Stratford Hall, Washington's Birthplace, Westmoreland State Park and more. Build your home or weekend retreat in the Country! 1 hr 45 mins to DC, 1 hr to Fredericksburg.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Westmoreland County
- Commercial Property in Westmoreland County
- Lakefront Property in Westmoreland County
- Ranches in Westmoreland County
- Farms in Westmoreland County
- Riverfront Property in Westmoreland County
- Recreational Property in Westmoreland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.