This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This large wooded lot on Deer Lake offers the best of both worlds. Most of us love water and woods. Because this lake property is within walking distance of conservation easement and thousands of acres of county forest land, you don't have to decide between lake living and wooded acreage. This lot with 245' of sand and gravel shoreline looks across a pristine lake to undeveloped county land. The parcel is on the shallower, less developed, southern portion of 420 acre Deer Lake. Through a channel to the north, the deeper, more active portion of the lake can be accessed. The lake offers great Northern Pike, Crappie and Sunfish fishing; miles of quiet paddling, boating and water sport recreation on the deeper end of the lake. There is a protective covenant on this and the adjacent parcels to control the type of development and future development on the southern portion of the lake will be very limited due to surrounding lands being in conservation easement or owned by the county. There are class l trout streams, snowmobile, ATV and x-country ski trails, downhill skiing, thousands of acres of remote public hunting, miles of canoeing and kayaking on the Chippewa and Flambeau rivers and more all within minutes of this amazing property that offers you the best of both worlds. Seller negotiable on combined purchase of this and adjacent lot.
- 245' of wooded shoreline on quiet part of 420 acre Deer Lake
- Mixed sand and gravel bottom near shore
- Great pike and panfishing
- View to thousands of acres of county land across the lake with no building
- Protective covenants to control development
- Nearby land and islands in conservation easement
- Over 600 miles of groomed snowmobile trails easily accessed from property
- ATV trails can be accessed from property
- Less than 5 minutes to class l trout streams
- Miles of x-country ski trails nearby and 10 miles to Christy Mountain Downhill Ski Resort
- 10' roll-in dock included
- Access through channel to water recreation on north end of lake
- Approximate distances according to Mapquest - Hayward 30 miles; Eau Claire 79 miles; Wausau 135 miles; Minneapolis/St. Paul 145 miles; Milwaukee 330 miles; Chicago, IL 400 miles
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.