This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Prime hunting tract! Oak studded hardwood ridge tapers off into two converging creek bottoms. The tall grasses and brush that run along the creeks are just covered with beds and trails. One look at the aerial image reveals that the creeks and layout of area agricultural fields help to create a funnel for deer movement into this property. Nearby ag fields also provide key food sources and nutrition for the local deer herd. With abundant deer sign and a history of producing big deer, this property has excellent hunting potential with the results to back it up. It also offers a beautiful setting to build your dream home or cabin amidst the hardwood timber in this private location at the end of the road, yet just minutes off Highway 8. If you are in the market for land, there’s no question this property should be on your list to check out!!
- Oak studded hardwood ridge, brushy creek bottom cover
- Area layout of ag fields and creeks help to funnel whitetails into this block of timber
- Excellent bedding and security cover with key agricultural food sources close by
- Two creeks
- Oaks for hard mast food source draw in the fall
- Excellent signâ?¦beds, rubs, trails
- Trail system for convenient access throughout property
- Abundant wildlife including deer, bear, turkey, and grouse
- Diverse wildlife habitat with several transition areas
- Just minutes off of Highway 8
- Private setting at end of dead-end road
- Not in Managed Forest Law program
- About 20 minutes from Ladysmith; 1 hour 30 minutes from Eau Claire; 1 hour 45 minutes from Wausau; 2 hours 10 minutes from Stevens Point; 2 hours 30 minutes from St. Paul, MN; 3 hours 15 minutes from Green Bay or Appleton; 3 hours 45 minutes from Madison
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rusk County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.