5 Quarter sections of moderately timbered mountain property 2 miles east of the Continental divide. Borders BLM, State and private land as well as a popular guest ranch. Excellent hiking, beautiful views, good elk,deer and bear hunting. Many large open building meadows. Nice southern exposures and expansive western views of the Continental Divide. !.5 mile drive from property to US National forest and thousands of acres of State, Blm and Forest Service property to include Trail 440 on top of the divide.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lewis and Clark County
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Riverfront Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Hunting Land in Lewis and Clark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.