691 feet of frontage on Ugashik Bay. There is a state owned airstrip 3280 feet long and 75 feet wide. The Alaska Peninsula Wildlife Refuge is accessible from here by plane or skiff up the Ugashik River. The refuge offers a variety recreational opportunities including sport fishing and hunting.
Located on the east bank of Ugashik Bay. South of Pilot Point approximately 1.5 miles.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lake and Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.