This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Pristine 10 acre parcel in the popular Southside Area, less than a mile from Salado Creek. This gently rolling property is loaded with 30 year old Plantation Pines & even older Mature Hardwoods. There's a small wet weather creek that meanders along the back of the property & the wildlife is incredible because of the property's proximity to Salado Creek. It's fronted by a paved road w/ power & water available. These estate type properties rarely reach the market, so don't miss out.
Property is on Camp Tahkodah Rd. just past Sumac on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Independence County
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Farms in Independence County
- Horse Property in Independence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.