5 buildable acres between King William Rd. (Rt.30), Custis Millpond Rd., and Seaton's Lane! Perks for a conventional septic. Great rural neighborhood! Go see!
I-64 exit 220, over 1 bridge into West Point, Left at 1st light onto Rt. 30N (King William Ave.), 5 miles, Left on Rt. 625, Right onto Mann Hill Farms Ct., behind 10 Mann Hill Farm Ct.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King William County
- King William County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King William County
- Lakefront Property in King William County
- Farms in King William County
- Undeveloped Land in King William County
- Timberland in King William County
- Recreational Property in King William County
- Hunting Land in King William County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.