Now is the time to build that dream home! Four large lots with underground electric are now available for immediate sale at the newly-formed Highland Pines, surrounding the beautiful Springbrook Lake in Bennington Township. Enjoy the exclusive living at one of Shiawassee County's most beautiful private lakes - with lake access and privileges for association members, gorgeous views, common area that includes over 12 acres rolling hills, large lakefront access to the 35 acre lake, a wooded trail that leads to a lakefront picnic area, plus a small, quiet and rustic wooded pond. The beautiful landscape allows for walk-out basements! All this, for unbelievably low prices for 1.9 - 2.5 acre lots! Homeowners' Association Fees and Private Road Maintenance fees only $400 annually combined! Easy commute to I-69 and Owosso. Highland Pines homeowners association by-laws and lake-use restrictions apply.
North of Brewer Road, between Morrice Road and M-52. Northwest corner of Brewer Road and Brookside Drive.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Shiawassee County
- Shiawassee County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Shiawassee County
- Commercial Property in Shiawassee County
- Lakefront Property in Shiawassee County
- Hunting Land in Shiawassee County
- Recreational Property in Shiawassee County
- Farms in Shiawassee County
- Undeveloped Land in Shiawassee County