OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE! This White River frontage lot located in Yorktown Subdivision (a gated subdivision) has rural water, power, views of the river, 100 ft of river frontage and access to the common area. The common area has a private boat launch and also features an inlet where the river has carved itself around York Island. This stream is only 2 to 4 feet deep and is the perfect place for kids and adults alike to fish or swim without going into the deep waters of the White River. RVs are also welcome for owners that just want to get away for a few months out of the year and horses are allowed if 2 adjoining lots are purchased. Lots are restricted to 1,000 square foot or larger stick built homes.
From Locust Grove, go down Hwy. 14. Once you reach Stone County, go 2 miles and turnoff will be on right. Go through gate and down to river lots.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Independence County
- Farms in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Horse Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County