Beautiful 1.83 acre waterfront parcel with 375 feet of shore frontage on world renowned Grand Falls Flowage. This very private setting offers incredible fishing, great swimming and many other great recreational activities. The lot has underground power. This peninsula is surrounded by 342,000 acres of conserved and forever wild land. Listen to the loons, watch the bald eagles and osprey and moose.
ALSO AVAILABLE LOT 5 MLS1232106 2.62 ACRES
From Princeton Main St. go out Mill Street and follow to the end, go left onto Black Cat Point Drive. Unlock gate and travel to the end. See sign.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Beachfront Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.