This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Private and peaceful building lot on the shores of legendary CathanceLake. The lot offers over five acres and 670? of water frontage with mature trees, meandering topography, and breathtaking views of the lake. It is located at the end of the cul-de-sac and is the last lot abutting over 1000 acres as its neighbor. The lake is over 2900 acres with a maximum depth of 75 feet. It is home to brook trout, salmon, smelts, and bass. If privacy and a connection to nature is important to you than this buildable off the grid lot fulfills that need. Off the grid living can provide all the amenities one is accustom to on the grid, whether it is propane lights and appliances, solar with battery backup or a generator. Come experience the magic of a spring fed crystal clear lake in quaint coastal Downeast Maine.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County