Spectacular 2.62 acre shore front lot on world renowned Grand Falls Flowage surrounded by 342,000 acres of conserved land. This 2.62 acre parcel offers underground power, 290 feet of shore frontage, 282 feet of road frontage, privacy and an excellent building site for your new home or cottage. Enjoy world class bass & salmon fishing and excellent boating on the many connecting lakes. Listen to the loons, watch the moose, bald eagles and osprey. Enjoy all that Maine has to offer.
From Princeton take Mill St. and follow to the end, go left onto Black Cat Point Drive. The lot will be on the right hand side. See sign!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County