This beautiful fully-furnished 2,300 square foot 4 bedroom 2-and-a-half bath home, in the heart of Georgia’s Magnolia Midlands region, is perfect for both an outdoor recreation-filled family vacation and hunter’s retreat. The home has attractive and durable hardy board siding, covered front porch and covered back porch, half fully screened, which spans the entire length of the home. The property comes with a large fenced-in backyard, ideal for children and pets, and beautiful landscaping. Tall Georgia pines located throughout the property provide a virtual carpet of pine needles surrounding the home. The large 2-car garage offers abundant space for storing your ATV/UTV, hunting and fishing equipment, and other gear, as well as your passenger vehicle. The home’s interior is an open concept with stained wood trim throughout that gives it a truly rustic appeal. Two heating and air conditioning zones maintain consistent temperature throughout the house. All windows in the home have upgraded white wooden blinds, and ceiling fans adorn most rooms. The kitchen, dining and living areas of the main floor have beautiful hardwood floors. The kitchen is accentuated by richly stained cabinets, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile countertops and a ceramic-tiled desk as a private work area. A large combination dining and living room has a magnificent cathedral ceiling, extended ceiling fans, and large stone fireplace. The master bedroom is on the first floor. It comes fully carpeted and includes a king-size bed and other furniture. Adjacent to the bedroom are a large ceramic tiled master bath, with walk-in shower and separate soaking tub, and a carpeted walk-in closet with abundant shelving. On the second floor are a full ceramic-floor bath and 3 large bedrooms, all carpeted and fully furnished to accommodate family and guests. The home comes with state-of-the-art underground utilities, irrigation system, phone, DSL and Cable TV. It is the perfect living, vacation or guest home for the outdoor and nature-loving family.
This home is located in the Ocmulgee Banks Conservation Community. Ownership provides you access to over 2,300 acres of professionally managed property for outdoor recreation. Enjoy more than 8 miles of gravel roads and 30 miles of ATV trails, 3.6 miles of Ocmulgee River frontage, over 160+ acres of food plots, 40+ box stands & feeders located throughout the property, rifle and archery range and equipment shop with game cleaning facility and walk-in cooler among the countless additional benefits and amenities. The habitat consists of an assortment of upland native mixed hardwoods and managed pine plantations of various ages. This mixture, along with the food plots, provides ideal habitat for high-quality deer, turkey, ducks, small game, and hogs. Additionally, hogs provide year-round hunting opportunities for property owners. Whether you love hiking, trail riding, observing wildlife, shooting sports, hunting, and fishing or just relaxing in the outdoors, this property provides year-round enjoyment for the entire family. Ocmulgee Banks is a one-of-a-kind opportunity that combines the best of all land ownership options, investment, and wildlife/property management, along with trophy-class hunting and fishing. It is truly an outdoor lifestyle. Call me today for a chance to become part of this exclusive community.
- Fantastic fully-furnished 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with 2 car garage, 2 covered & 1 screened porch
- Fenced-in backyard with beautiful landscaping
- State-of-the-art underground utilities: electric, cable TV, and high speed internet available
- Located 10 miles south of Hawkinsville and 30 minutes southeast of Interstate 75 in Perry
- In a gated 2,300 acre professionally-managed Conservation Community
- Over 30 miles of ATV trails & 8 miles of gravel all-weather roads
- 3.6 miles of frontage on the Ocmulgee River
- More than 160+ acres of cool and warm season food plots
- Full-time professional property manager
- Wildlife habitat that has been trophy-managed for more than 10 years
- Prime deer, turkey, waterfowl, small game, fishing and year-round hunting for hogs
- Box blinds and deer stands located throughout the property
- Community clubhouse and large equipment shop with game-cleaning facility and walk-in cooler
- 150 yard covered rifle range, 10-station 3D archery range
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pulaski County Properties by City
- Hawkinsville, GA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.