This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This acreage represents everything people want in a recreational property. Good numbers of whitetail, black bear, grouse, small game and turkeys make this parcel home. Diverse habitat is the reason. Small woodland openings, a clear-cut of several acres, thick pine stands, multiple age aspen stands, mature oak and other hardwoods scattered throughout, and park-like mature red pine stands provide the habitat. The topography is just as diverse. High rolling ridges provide spectacular vistas and are broken up by the stream cut valleys that run through the property and provide water to the wildlife. As testimony to the quality of the hunting opportunities on this property, the largest covey of grouse that I have ever flushed was hidden in a grove of young pine on this property. This property is located just a few miles away from the pristine shoreline of Lake Superior’s south shore. The area is known for its sea caves, the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, thousands of acres of public recreation in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Bayfield County Forest, beaches, sight seeing, and miles of recreational trails. The convenience of available seller financing makes it even easier to make this property your very own.
- Diverse habitat and topography for great hunting, beautiful vistas and areas of park-like setting
- Good access to property
- Small openings for potential food plots
- Small creek running through
- Enrolled in WI DNR MFL program
- Seller financing available
- Located in the heart of the recreational mecca and pristine beauty of Lake Superiorâ??s south shore
- Approx. distances according to Mapquest: Herbster, WI 5 mi.; Superior, WI 52 mi.; Eau Claire, WI 175 mi.; Wausau, WI 200 mi.; Minneapolis, MN 200 mi.; Madison, WI 340 mi.; Milwaukee, WI 380 mi.; Chicago, IL 470 mi
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Bayfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.