This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Make an offer! This special property has been lovingly and thoughtfully developed into a hunting or hobby farm paradise. The property, named Cranberry Valley Farm, comes with a warm, cozy log cabin with attached pavilion. In addition to the cabin, there are a privy and several outbuildings. With a cabin dubbed “tranquility base” and stand locations named “lightning ridge,” “walden pond,” “cranberry flats,” and “oak ridge,” this property is loaded with character and a little whimsy. Don’t be fooled by the fun atmosphere – everything, from the cabin to the deer stands, is quality. All the deer stands have nice openings developed around them to provide clean shooting opportunities and the potential for planting small “hunting” plots. The stands are connected by a very well developed and maintained internal trail/road system. There are some supplementary food plot openings and a large destination plot of approximately 10 acres near the building site. The land generally slopes upward from north to south but is dissected by numerous ridges and valleys. The topography offers stunning views. A large oak ridge is home to a stand that has jaw-dropping views in every direction. All this beautiful land is covered with diverse habitat that supports an excellent whitetail herd and good numbers of black bear, small game mammals, game birds and turkeys. This property is located just a few miles away from the pristine south shore of Lake Superior. The area is known for its sea caves, the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, thousands of acres of public recreation in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Bayfield County Forest, beaches, sight seeing, and miles of recreational trails. This property represents the ideal opportunity for serious outdoorsmen, hunting groups, hobby farmers or families to own a thoughtfully developed, high-quality recreational property with beautiful vistas and a great location. Seller is willing to exclude the north 40 from other acreage to make the property even more affordable.
- Log cabin with attached pavilion and a privy
- Large metal outbuilding and several sheds
- Numerous well constructed deer blinds
- Food plots
- Well marked and maintained internal trail/road system
- Rolling topography with spectacular views
- Wood fencing and gated entrance
- Generator, furnishings and stand heaters included
- Located in the heart of the recreational mecca and pristine beauty of Lake Superiorâ??s south shore
- Portions in FCL/MFL
- Approx. distances according to Mapquest: Herbster, WI 5 mi.; Superior, WI 52 mi.; Eau Claire, WI 175 mi.; Wausau, WI 200 mi.; Minneapolis, MN 200 mi.; Madison, WI 340 mi.; Milwaukee, WI 380 mi.; Chicago, IL 470 mi
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data