Some of the most scenic views in the Ozark's await you on this 110 acre home build site located just minutes from Bennett Springs State Park. The timber consists mainly of hardwoods including mature mixed oak and hickory. A spring fed creek runs along the northern boundary and creates the soothing sound of running water throughout the property. The uniqueness of this ridge top forest provides security and seclusion for your home or retreat. Wildlife abounds with deer, turkeys, woodpeckers, owls, and song birds all living on the property. This site is truly unique to the Ozark's.
- Scenic ridge top views in 3 directions.
- Spring fed creek running on the northern edge of the property.
- Mature hardwoods.
- Electricity available at the road.
- Deer, turkey, and song birds are abundant.
- Near Barclay and Lead Mine Conservation Areas.
- 7 miles from Bennett Springs and world class trout fishing.
- Minutes from Lake of the Ozark's and Pomme de Terre.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data