This property has everything needed to hold and sustain deer. It has food, water and shelter. The property is surrounded by productive farmland. There is a creek running through most of the property providing water. The wooded ridges and hills give plenty of shelter. The deer hunting and turkey hunting have been excellent. There is easy access onto the property. One access point on the northeast side puts you right on the top of the ridge. The other access is on the southwest side and allows you to drive right on the property. There is an established trail system that takes you around the perimeter of the property. Food plots could be planted in the bottom ground by the creek or between the ridges. There is marketable timber, mostly hardwoods, for additional income. The property will be surveyed to determine the actual acreage. The property is close to the cities of Sparta and Tomah. It is located about an hour away from La Crosse, 2 hours from Madison, 3 hours from Milwaukee and 3.5 hours from Minneapolis. This property will provide you with years of enjoyable hunting.
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Has everything to hold deer on property
- Wooded ridge top with easy access
- Creek running through property
- Established trail system around perimeter of property
- Marketable timber, mostly hardwoods
- Surrounded by productive cropland
- Food Plots could be planted in some areas
- Easy access on both southwest side and northeast side of property
- Will be surveyed to determine actual acreage
- Close to cities of Sparta and Tomah
- Located 1 hour from La Crosse, 2 hours to Madison, 3 hours to Milwaukee, This property 3.5 hours to Minneapolis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.