This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! County living at its finest, yet only minutes from all the amenities in Savanna. Situated on the east side of Savanna down a private blacktop drive, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 ½ baths, custom built log home has a private setting on the banks of the plum river. Step through the front door and you’re greeted with a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, and an abundance of large windows allowing natural light in. The main level has an open floor plan complete with living room, kitchen and dining room. Step outside and enjoy an evening entertaining guest on the back deck or take a dip in the pool. Need storage for all your toys or equipment? In addition to the attached garage, there are four other buildings with room to store just about anything. The property has also been nicely landscaped. Don’t miss your opportunity. Give me a call today to schedule your own private showing and experience what Northwest Illinois has to offer.
- Built in 2005. 1548 sq. ft. county home with master bed/bath, half bath, laundry room, great room, kitchen and dining room on the main level
- Basement is approximately 90% finished and has two bedrooms, one bath, family room with bar area, utility room and bonus room
- Attached two-car garage
- Enclosed back porch with hot tub
- 1.5 car detached garage
- 32x32 Machine shed with garage door built in 2012. Two other storage buildings for additional dry storage
- Above ground pool with deck
- Approximately 3 acres of tillable ground that has been in hay production
- Blacktop driveway
- Stone faced wood fireplace
- Located at the city limits of Savanna
- Abundant wildlife and great fishing on the plum river
- Adjacent 94 acres also available. See Carroll 94 or call for more details
- 1 hour from Quad Cities, 3 hours from Chicago
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carroll County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.