This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Savanna has always been referred to as a sportsman’s paradise and this property is exactly that, a sportsman’s paradise. If you’re and avid deer hunter, turkey hunter, waterfowl hunter, or just enjoy wetting a line, this property literally has something for everyone. With over three-quarters of a mile of plum river frontage, there are several good fishing holes. The property has a proven harvest history with many of the deer taken ranging from 150”-175”. The owners have done extensive habitat improvements on the property through tree plantings, food plot work and several acres of CRP planted to native grasses. Are you one of those people that are torn between deer hunting or duck hunting, this is the perfect combination farm. The 10+ acres of open water is a great place to take a few green heads in the morning while still leaving ample amounts of timber and food for a great evening deer hunt. There are approximately 8 acres being mowed for hay that could either be row cropped for additional income or made into a food plot. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give me a call today to find out why they call Savanna a sportsman’s paradise. â??
- A portion of the property is enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $7,037 per year
- Most of the southern part of the property is used as a sanctuary
- Approximately 10-15 acres of water, depending on water level, on the south end of the property makes for some exceptionally good duck and goose hunting
- Over 8,000 trees have been planted on the property
- Three quarters of a mile of plum river frontage
- Good harvest history on the property. Past years have produced 176â??, 164â??, 154â?? and 154â?? bucks
- Approximately 8 acres of tillable ground that has been in hay production could be row cropped or a portion of it would make for a great food plot
- Access to the property via easement road, which is blacktop
- Two food plots already in place
- Located at the eastern city limits of Savanna
- Abundant wildlife and great fishing on the plum river
- Adjacent home and 8 acres also available. See Carroll 8 acres or call for more details
- 1 hour from Quad Cities, 3 hours from Chicago
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carroll County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.