PRICE REDUCED! Located in northwest Georgia, the subject property is a high-quality timber and recreational property with a heavy emphasis on timber management. This property is an excellent timber investment with great turkey and deer hunting. This timber tract consists of predominantly longleaf pines, with beautiful rolling hills and hardwood bottoms. There is a flowing creek bottom with hardwoods and softwood which provides excellent wildlife habitat. It's nearly impossible to walk this tract and not see a turkey feeding the planted roadways. With a gated entrance and a well established internal road system, navigating the property is a breeze. Call today to schedule your private showing.
- Ideal property for combination of recreation, timber, and hunting
- Exceptional whitetails, and wild turkey hunting
- Significant timber value with scheduled thinning for 2016-2017
- Beautiful hardwood bottom with flowing creek
- Good road system throughout
- Multiple food plot locations
- Established feeder and stand locations
- Gated entrance
- Excellent soils for wildlife, forestry, cattle and some cultivation
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.