Beautiful, rolling partially wooded parcel with the remainder in tillable ground. The property is surrounded by a significant amount of woods on the neighboring properties and in the heart of one of the best big buck hunting counties in the state. Numerous deer were seen while walking the property. The woods on this property vary in tree species, and potentially offer some timber value in the future. The property would make an excellent building site at the front, with income being derived from the tillable ground on the property, while offering the opportunity to walk out your back door to hunt. There is an abandoned road easement along the west side of the property that has been gated off.
- Excellent deer hunting property
- Nice potential building site
- Nicely rolling
- Fairly open woods varying in tree species offering potential future timber income
- Large woods and crop fields on neighboring properties offering excellent wildlife habitat
- Quiet country location, but located in close proximity to Dowagiac
- One of the best big buck counties in the state
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.