This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Untamed truly describes this legitimate three species hunting property. The seclusion added to the mature timber and rugged terrain located seamlessly along a major ridge is the ultimate combination of habitat for wildlife. Mature bucks travel these major ridges relentlessly during the rut cruising for the ladies, there are a couple of great saddle and bench locations that could have multiple tree stand locations for different wind and thermal directions. Those same locations will also be great places to call in those spring gobblers as they use the same travel routes going from ridge to ridge looking for the next available hen in this type of terrain. Deer and turkey may overshadow the black bear in popularity for many people but this property is the ultimate find for baiting world class Arkansas bears. You can only bait bears on private property. The absolute best baiting properties are secluded and tucked along major ridges abutting vast secluded expanses of National Forest. You won't find a better location to bait giant black bears in this part of Arkansas. The property is also conveniently located within easy driving distance from several major metropolitan areas such as Little Rock and Hot Springs which add to the unique qualities this hidden gem has to offer. If you are looking for that unique untamed hunting property within convenient driving distance, you will want to have a personal boots on the ground tour of this tract. Please give the agent a call to schedule a custom viewing.
- Untamed secluded hunting sanctuary; truly a rare 3 species hunting property: whitetail deer, wild turkey & black bears
- Mature oak/hickory/pine timber
- 2 wildlife ponds
- Trail system on property
- Backs up to the Ouachita National Forest on the north boundary
- 20 miles from Hot Springs Village
- 30 miles from Hot Springs
- 35 miles from West Little Rock
- 13 miles from Jessieville
- 12 miles from Paron
- 10 miles from Lake Winona
- Included in AGFC designated "Winona WMA"
- Surrounded on the three sides by limited access privately owned lands
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data