This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
End of the road location - just what every hunter dreams of. A place of peace with big bucks roaming the hills and creek bottom. This farm is special. Great mix of habitat with a lot of thick bedding areas. I think it just needs a couple good food plots and you will be set to go. Very easy to access through an interior trail system. The tillable acres provide great income or could be enrolled in CRP if a hunter wanted to create even more habitat. I saw beds and giant tracks everywhere on the farm but I am confident that during the rut, this farm can be incredible. Just study the aerials and see the multiple funnels on this farm. The area as a whole experiences very little hunting pressure. Because of how it lays, this farm would hunt much bigger. There has been virtually no hunting pressure in the last 4 years and the neighbors are well versed in QDM. This area is the best-kept secret in IL. There have been numerous giants taken from this area. The current landowner does not hunt and this farm has become a sanctuary.
- Almost ZERO hunting pressure the last 4 years
- Great mix of brush, timber and tillable
- Totally secluded at the end of a dead end road
- Great neighborhood
- 17 acres of tillable income can be enrolled into CRP to creat more habitat if you wanted
- Thick brushy bottom fields for increased bedding cover
- Bordered by Mud Creek on the south side
- Extremely secluded parcel
- All the ingredients to grow and hold trophy bucks and longbeards
- Well managed neighborhood
- Multiple trails throughout the farm make getting into stand sites easy and quiet
- Great mix of walnuts, oaks, brush and hardwood timber
- Gas line right of way that can be planted into food plots
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.