PRICE REDUCED! Here is your chance to own some beautiful timbered acreage along the sought after scenic river road area just northwest of Lecompton. This tract is a heavily timbered ridge with commanding views of the Kaw River valley below. This would make a great building site for someone wanting stunning views with privacy and seclusion, yet be within 30 minutes of Lawrence or Topeka. The property is covered with beautiful mature hardwoods and provides excellent habitat for the abundant wildlife in the area. Numerous deer and turkey can be seen while visiting this property. Located on this tract is a place to rebuild a rather deep pond if desired. There is a basic road system to the top of the ridge that can be accessed by foot or 4-wheel drive to see the options of views at your disposal. Rural water and power are not on the property but can be accessed from the south if needed. 100% mineral and water rights pass to new owner. This property is exceptional for deer and turkey hunting as well. Give the listing agent a call to schedule your personal viewing of this scenic property.
- Great views of the Kaw River valley to the north, east and west
- Fully timbered in beautiful mature hardwoods on top of a high and expansive ridge overlooking the valley below
- Excellent building location for a secluded home surrounded by timber with great views
- High density of deer, turkey and other wildlife
- Excellent hunting of large and small game
- Located on the well known Scenic River Road
- 10 minutes northwest of Lecompton
- 25 minutes from Lawrence
- 20 minutes from Topekaâ??
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.