This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This farm property is an excellent combination of native pasture grass and tillable acres located just a couple miles north of the Saline River valley. The property has good grass, productive class II and III soils on the tillable acres, and a windmill powered pump providing water to livestock throughout the entire grazing season. In addition to the farm income, this property has a producing oil well near the west property line. All of the sellers mineral interest will pass to the buyer making this an even greater investment opportunity.
- Located 14 miles northeast of Ellis on North County Line Rd. Great access to the property, only 5 miles off a blacktop road
- 92.52 acres of pasture grass with barbed wire fence around the perimeter and a windmill pump supplying water to livestock
- 26.51 acres of tillable land has been most commonly planted to sorghum feed for the cattle. All tillable acres are currently idle
- Buyer will take possession of entire acreage on March 1, 2016
- Seller owns approximately a 1/5th share of the mineral rights on this property. Ownerâ??s entire interest will pass to the Buyer. There is currently one producing well on the property that produced 1,719 barrels of oil in 2014
- Situated within the NE/4 of Section 5, Township 11 South, Range 19 West in Ellis County
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ellis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.